[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knitting with Multiple Colors

Sirena Carroll sirenacarroll86 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:24:25 UTC 2017

Hey everyone.

This question came to me while I was browsing loom knitting patterns
yesterday. Say you're sewing a panel of a blanket or something that
calls for multiple colors. How do you swap the colors mid-panel
without ruining the continuity or needing to start all over with that
particular color?

I was, for example, reading a pattern for a baby blanket that says,
okay, this is your first panel and it will have like 5 different
colors in it. How do you guys go about switching colors without
needing to knit each color on a separate loom?

Sirena