[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 11/22/17

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Nov 23 20:01:55 UTC 2017

Cathy, my new sister. I was crocheting in Bible study yesterday. This is a new church to me. They are going verse by verse through the Book of Acts. Cool how Paul preached to the people where they are, smile. This lady saw me crocheting and said she had always wanted to learn. I told her I could teacher her if she wanted. She said that no she just can't learn. The lady across from us remarked that I was blind. She said, you are? Then yes I can learn, snort. Sighted people say the darndest things, as art linkletter would say about the kids he interviewed on his show.

Warm hugs,

Becky and Jake clapping his paws