[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knitting question

Suzanne Bailey suzanneeaton84 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 21:40:23 UTC 2017

Hi, I am going to knit a scarf for my young niece on my round loom so just had a quick check in a book I had to make sure that I knew how to do a flat panel. The book says to make sure to abide by the over then under rule when starting a new row and without seeing the picutres I have no idea what this means! It says that if you are working between pegs 1 and 15 for example, wrap the pegs anticlockwise travelling clockwise round the loom, wrap peg 15 twice, then turn back on yourself.. I understand that part, it's just the over and under part I don't get! Can anybody shed any light? Suzanne.