[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 11/29/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 22:44:27 UTC 2017

Oh, I would be interested in quilling.

Nella

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Dixie via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:02 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Dixie
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 11/29/17

These as far as I know haven't been taught here in the past, but, have been
on my want to do list for decades...  Am I showing my age here?

I have always wanted to learn lace making both Bobbin Lace and Tatting.
And, I have also wanted to learn how to do Quilling  I should say I have an
idea how it is done, but, want to put that knowledge into practice.
.

Merry Christmas!
Dixie
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling
clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the
inn.
 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping
watch over their flock by night.
 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord
shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good
tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is
Christ the Lord.
 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in
swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host
praising God, and saying,
 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn10FF-FQfs

And, that is what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown!