[Nfb-krafters-korner] APPLES, APPLES, APPLES

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 18:08:58 UTC 2017

Well, the apple chatter is now over! I have collected all of the recipes
that were sent to the contest e-mail address & I have tried to catch those
that were posted on the list. If you would like a copy of the recipe &
craft files, please send an e-mail to: kkcontests2007 at gmail.com. Once the
files have been edited, I will send them out. Please do not send your
request to the list, those requests will not be honored. You MUST send your
request to kkcontests2007 at gmail.com.

Thank you all for participating in the September contest. The notice for
the October contest will be posted soon!

Contest Committee