[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Party Message

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 2 17:36:13 UTC 2017

Thanks to all of you that quickly answered my email posts on Sunday, Bless
all of you. I discovered also that the Christmas party is to be a posted
class on the website and like a class we need you to go to the website and
sign up for the party, just like a class. It has not been posted yet but
will shortly. When it is announced please also sign up for the party on the
class list. Thank you for your understanding it is appreciated.

Terry Knox