[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead project question

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Oct 4 12:06:22 UTC 2017

I would buy them, one color at a time.  It is not worth the headache and the time to have to trust and sourt out the colors!
If you have some kids to do it, go ahead and get the asourtment.  Henry's color identifier can not be trusted for hardly anything!
For the price, pony beads will keep and can be used from season to season.  I have even used them in my loom knitting!

Terry P.