[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:01:36 UTC 2017

Good Morning Amber and Daughter, my name is Henry, and Terry Powers and I
are members of the Membership committee and the Loom Team.
Terry and I aren't sewers or quilters. Sorry about that, we knit on needles
and the loom, crochet, do plastic canvas etc.
If you have any questions or need any help navigating the Website please
feel free to contact us or any other member of the group.
Once again, welcome to the two of you.
henry and Terry ( Membership Committee and Loom Team )