[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 10/4/17 Wreaths

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 03:17:50 UTC 2017

I thought of making a cross.  I bet that netting could be twisted loosely or
gathered in places to make openings in the cross.  I just thought of all the
sweetgum balls and pinecones in my Mom's yard.  It would be pretty to put a
cluster of spray painted sweetgum balls in the center.  Straw flowers would
be pretty sticking out around those sweetgum balls.  Not bad for a quick
idea.
How fun!