[Nfb-krafters-korner] Granny square class

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 6 16:43:35 UTC 2017

I will have the Granny Square class on Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 7"30 Eastern
time. Please for all signed up for this class, notice the time, it is
normally 8PM but kept it at the 7:30 Eastern time. I will post the telephone
number as soon as I receive it. Please come to class with your crochet hook,
G or larger and yarn of 3 Christmas color and scissors. We should be able to
work through the square that evening. For out of country students, if you
signed up for this class, the notes will be sent out the next day. If you
have any questions please send me a message.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com