[Nfb-krafters-korner] List question

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 16:39:20 UTC 2017

A while back there was a discussion on list about a 10 stitch blanket. I do
not remember all details but there was a good deal of talk about this
blanket, does anyone remember it? I think someone stepped up and volunteered
to teach it and I do not know what happened to it. Was it scheduled for
November or dropped? Was it Henry who offered to teach it? Or someone else?
Was it just forgotten totally? Just following up something that had good
interest on list and wanted to find out who said they would teach this. So,
if it was Henry or someone else will you please let us know if this is still
planned or not. Much appreciated.

Terry K