[Nfb-krafters-korner] Party reminder

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 17:04:05 UTC 2017

Here is your Sunday reminder to sign up for the annual Christmas party. The
party is up on the website at www.krafterskorner.org and sign up is under
classes, Others. Please sign up there so Krafters has a notice of you
attending. This year will be doing different things with a few changes. If
you would like to help with the party or have suggestions you might want
included please let me know and I will try to include them and make them
work. Second reminder, Krafters has a Christmas gift for you, you must
request it by sending me a off list message at my email below to be placed
on list. This year's gift will be used at the party so do not forget to
place your request, a free grift to you as a member. Invite a friend,
everyone is welcome. This year we are planning some surprises for those who
will be attending. It is the last event scheduled for Krafters before our
holiday break, so do not delay, sign up and send me your message.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com