[Nfb-krafters-korner] fall story

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:12:04 UTC 2017

The best part of fall is the new yarn supplies in many stores.  I guess they
think more people use yarn in the winter, so they usually have a good
variety of types and colors.

At the school for the blind, there was a terrace behind the girls dorm.  In
the fall you could roll down the terrace because the leaves were so deep.  .
Then we got to pick dried up leaves out of our clothes and hair but it was
worth it.

My wedding anniversary is October 26, although my husband has been dead for
decades.  I would have like to use spring colors, but it was fall, so we
used gold and bronze and wine.  After everything was planned, maybe a week
before the weddingk, my husband not quite came in and announced that nobody
was coming to our wedding because it was the opening day of pheasant season.
Well, of course, it was too late to pchange the date, so I said:  then we
will get married without them.  He was not happy about that conflict, but
they all came, and we had a great wedding.  He didn't even go pheasant
hunting until after our honeymoon.  He didn't even complain after the
wedding.

Sorry, I forgot the contest email, but the entertainment is enough.

Ramona