[Nfb-krafters-korner] Explanation

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 14:11:26 UTC 2017

Sorry to keep explaining these thing but we have a few new members this year
and I am not making my posts clear so I am going to keep posting to make
certain everyone understands these important happenings. If you have been on
list for a while I hope you will patiently understand and delete these, or
help others understand.

Each year Krafters has an annual telephone Christmas party. You and everyone
is welcome to attend. The party is Dec. 10 at 4PM Eastern or your time zone.
Everyone calls in at that time and we have a complete party with everything
included. Songs, games, stories, a part for your dog by Uncle Henry. The
Christmas message, shared fellowship and a good deal of fun. We would like
everyone to try to attend. You need to go to the website,
www.krafterskorner.org and arrow to classes and click on there and look for
Other or Christmas party and sign up there. Send me a note to tell me you
signed up or if you have a problem let me know how to help.

Krafters Board is giving you a free Christmas gift for the party that will
be mailed to you in November. It will be a surprise to you and can be used
at the party. There is no cost to you but again to keep count, I need you to
send me an email to my personal email listed below with your mailing address
to request you be placed on the list. Please place in Subject line, My
Christmas Gift and in the body place just like a mailing item; First name,
last name, street address number or PO box, Street name, City and State and
Zip. I cannot look up your address and these addresses will be copied and
used on the packages.

We will also have a Gift exchange but it will be a theme gift. Usually you
get a name of a person to purchase a gift for and then you shop using their
list. We are not doing it in this fashion this year. We are doing a Mug
exchange. You will shop for a special Mug for your exchange and I will post
ideas for that in another email. When your Mug is purchased you or the
company will send the Mug to your exchange partner and you will get yours if
you signed up. The amount for this with shipping should be No more than $20.
You must again sign up to take part in this exchange for a Mug by sending me
an email to my personal email listed below. Subject Line; Gift Exchange with
your name and mailing address in the body. On Nov. 1 you will receive your
exchange name to shop for and this must be wrapped up and mailed the week of
Thanksgiving to arrive by Dec. 10.

I hope this clears up any confusion but if there is still questions please
send me a message or on list. This is going to be a great party that you do
not want to miss, there will be door prizes drawn and lots of giveaways just
for you and your holiday, so we are on time frame and cannot change back at
last minute. I am trying to give you as much time as you need, please do not
delay.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com