[Nfb-krafters-korner] Time, Time

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 16:47:48 UTC 2017

Becky,
Thank you so much for your great suggestions. You can really do a great many
things with these Mugs. I like the candy suggestion, like salt water taffy
from the beach. The M and M sound great also. Fill them with anything. You
can even make a sewing pin cushion from top by cutting cardboard circle,
filling and some scrap cloth taped and fill the Mug with needles, pins and
small thread. So many uses everyone use your minds and fill them up.
Terry