[Nfb-krafters-korner] Favor Idea: Aunt Betty's 1-2-3 Cake

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:17:01 UTC 2017

Hi, Everyone.
Got the following from another list I'm on. I think putting individual
servings in small jars with a pretty circle of fabric tied on to the
bottle top with ribbon and attached note with directions and date of
occasion would be cute for party favors.

More Later,
Dani

<snip>
Aunt Betty's 1-2-3 Cake

I just love when friends and family send me new things they have found
and they invite me to try them too.  My husband's Aunt Betty sent me
this a few weeks ago and I just got around to trying it out and it is a
WINNER!!

You could even make this up and give a Christmas gifts  either the
whole recipe or in a small glass jelly jar with the directions to make
more and how to mix up and bake.  As a quick and lightly laden (calorie
wise) desert it is a find.

You simply assemble as follows:

1 box Angel Food cake mix
1 box any flavor cake mix
2 T. water

Directions:

Using a large plastic bowl with a tightly fitting lid or a large zip

lock bag, combine the two boxes of cake mix stirring or shaking well.

For each individual serving,  take out 3 T. of the cake mixture and mix

it with 2 T. of water in a small microwave safe container.  I used a

small coffee mug.  Microwave on high for 1 minute.  You now have your

own instant individual cake and it is warm and inviting.  You can top

with a dollop of fruit or whipped topping if you like.

Try various flavors of cake mix but it must always be combined with an

Angel Food mix.

Keep the mix tightly sealed in an airtight container until used and

remember:  This recipe is called 1-2-3 Cake because all you need to

remember is 3 T.mix, 2 T. water, and 1 minute in the microwave.
<end>