[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for...

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 15:23:20 UTC 2017

Where are you? I am not receiving messages for sign up for people on the
list to join in the exchange gift list. Just remember you only have until
October 31 to send in your sign up for this exchange list. So, I am
reminding all of you, this is a great Mug exchange and without your message
the list will close and the exchanges made without you. If you want to be
included send me your information to my email below so you may exchange
also. I do not want to point you out so sign up.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com