[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wisel a happy tune!

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 21:02:35 UTC 2017

Joyce,

Are you crafting while you're smiling? Crafting while whistling? Or checking email? If so, tell the crafting list what you're working on! We wanna hear all about it!

Remember, if you're not crafting while smiling, whistling or checking email, you gotta put "OT" in the subject line!

Glad to see you back on the list & checking your email!

Now, what craft related topics do you have to share with the list?