[Nfb-krafters-korner] news about my macramé contrast belt

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 15:31:13 UTC 2017

I unfortunately was only able to complete about 2 inches of my belt. I
experienced such great pain that took over a week to recover, and, well, I
am afraid to pick it back up again.
I am sure the belt is lovely. You are such a great teacher. Thank you for
the time and energy you put forth to help others learn a craft. You are
much appreciated.
Tanya