[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 14 11:09:13 UTC 2017

Sunday, October 15 is the Krafters For Sale Day. This is a day to list your
craft ideas or craft related things on the list to sell or give away. We
have these day the First and the Fifteen of each month and we only have a
few left before the close of the year. I would suggest you all gather your
items for November if you miss this on to make the extra things you need
before Christmas. I am listing below an early bird for Krafters below to
show an example of an ad and you will see this Sunday also so join us For
Sale.

KRAFTER BRAILLE CARD SPECIAL

Krafters has a very limited supply of braille holiday cards for sale at a
reduced cost. These are beautiful handmade cards. One large Christmas card
with Two regular size card and One bonus Valentine Card. They have a braille
design on the front and a braille holiday message on the inside. If you need
to remember a special person for Christmas and Valentine Day hurry and order
this bargain packet, as they are limited and will not last long. The price
for this packet is $7.00 and will be shipped Free Matter for the Blind.
Please remember the time in sending these packets in getting your order to
me. If you have any question or would like to place an order for your card
packet please reply to my email posted below. I will contact you upon
receipt of your email with where to send a check or funds. Order your packet
today.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com