[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rejoyce!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Oct 18 11:56:36 UTC 2017

Guess what I did, last night!  I actually downloaded 4 books, from my wish list and was able to access them from the Bard, book shelf.  Henry and I, listened to a book, for about 45 minutes, on my stream!

I spoke to Roger Behm, from Adaptive Information Systems.  He did not use the wish list, but was able to find it and now I can access my books.
When I confermed a book, it put the book in a download que.  After having 4 books in the que, I did not know what to do!
I called a friend and while talking to her, the stream, said, download completed.  I had one of my 4 books on my bard book shelf.  Slowly, they each downloaded and now I have 4 new books!!!
Nella, We are reading, Black Buty!
Thanks also goes to Terry K for helping me with the download of bard express and navigating the program.  I still have a lot to learn with it, but I can now read on my second jen stream!!!

Terry P.