[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Christmas card link

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 14:59:02 UTC 2017

Braille Christmas card link             ~Exciting news!

You may now go to www.krafterskorner.org and arrow down to Christmas braille
cards to place your order for our special braille cards for the holiday.
There will be a link there to pay for your card packets by Pay Pal. This
makes it so easy to place your order. When it is received your cards will be
sent out immediately and ready for you to send for your holiday. We only
have a limited special number of packets do not delay.