[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 10/18/17

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:23:42 UTC 2017

Good Morning Nella and everyone, I keep my tools such as crochet hooks
knitting needles, looms, in the original store packaging with Pen Friend
labels on them for identification.
I keep smaller items such s point protectors, elastic hair ties, stitch
markers and etc in tightly closing inexpensive plastic containers.
Most of these items fit nicely in a 5 drawer craft chest of drawers.
Most of my yarns are stored in the same manner.