[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rejoyce!

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:53:36 UTC 2017

Thanks Courtney, I will definitely check Greg Iles out.
Did you know that Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe look alike? If you could
see their pictures on the book jackets the resemblences are spooky. Also,
Poe is buried here in Baltimore. Some of our chapter members visited his
grave site at last years state convention.
Later, I will tell you all a true story for my contribution to the Fall
Contest.
Courtney, do you have the V R S 2nd Generation? I have the old 305 model.
Talk to me off list if you want to continue this conversation.
Later yawl!