[Nfb-krafters-korner] Former List Member Coming back

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 20:04:53 UTC 2017

Sharon,
I am sorry I do not remember you on list from the past, my fault I am certain. It is very nice you are back. I know we will benefit from you being here. Terry Powers is still here and still creating, I am sure she will reply to your message soon. I hope you will take the time to go to our website, www.krafterskorner.org and look around. A lot of things have changed since you have been here. If you have any questions I hope you will send me a message my email is after my name or post them to list. You have chosen a great time to come back as you will see from the web. After you have a good look at all we are doing with new classes, contest and parties I hope you will consider joining Krafter and taking the benefits of membership with all the classes and other things we offer. You are most welcome on list and so glad you are back.

Terry Knox
Membership Chairperson