[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 10/18/17

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 16:31:30 UTC 2017

Boo Hoo, all I hear are crickets, hehehe. Oh well, I was looking for a
crochet hook attached by a rope. Sorry names do not come to me any longer
with regularity. I found them both caked with dust. So, I wiped them off and
thought well that should be find now. But then I thought what do you all do
with tools that do not get attention for a long time. Then I looked at the
tools I do use a lot and realized heavens, I haven't washed or done anything
to them to keep them clean. There has to be a buildup of oils, food, from my
hands on my tools. So, what, maybe just good old fashion soap and water? Do
I need to clean my looms from year to year, lol, if you knew me, year to
year is a true statement as I don't think about cleaning or oiling or things
around here?

Guess I got this from my dad as I never saw him clean his tools. Oh, he
would oil them if they really needed it, lol. So, this lack of paying
attention to my tools was passed down and I would like to fix this.
Becky