[Nfb-krafters-korner] New members and list members

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 21 18:38:34 UTC 2017

To All New people,

If you are new to Krafters or only on the List serve, I wanted to send you a
personal invitation to go to our webpage, www.krafterskorner.org and find
the sign up for our Christmas party or read the Christmas party page and
sign up for our party. Come join us on Sunday, Dec. 10 at 4 P.M. Eastern to
enjoy a fun time of all types of celebration for the season. You do not need
to be a member and everyone is welcome and invite a friend to join us to
meet all the friends you have spoken to written to on list. So go and sign
up even if you just want to come on over and listen, it will be a fun time
for all.

Terry Knox