[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat for tomorrow night: October 23, 2017, 8:30 Eastern

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Sun Oct 22 13:09:33 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow night, October 23, will feature Cindy Zimmer.  She will tell us
about dehydrating basics.  Cindy will share information with us about how to
dry some of our favorite fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Healthy snacks,
trail mix, and gifts can be made with dehydrated foods.

The chat will begin at 8:30 Eastern time.

To join, call 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#

It sounds like an interesting chat.  It's something I've always had an
interest in but never took the time to learn.

Enjoy!

Deb B.