[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:39:59 UTC 2017

I found last night's chat to be very informative.

Cindy really knows her stuff.

I never thought about drying citrus fruits before, but now want to try
oranges and lemons.

I also never thought about using pineapple juice for a dip before drying
apples and such.  I think this sounds yummy and plan on trying it.

Nella