[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:47:16 UTC 2017

Hello Jenny, welcome to the group.
My name is Henry, and I am a member of the membership committee and the loom
team along with my girlfriend Terry Powers who will introduce herself.
We do loom knitting, needle knitting, crocheting and plastic canvas
projects.
Terry is just wrapping up a basic loom knitted hat class, and I will be
beginning a Flat Paneled Scarf class on November28th.
You mentioned that you have a loom, is it a round one or oblong and how many
pegs does it have?