[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Oct 24 22:00:59 UTC 2017

Welcome jenny!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jenny Keller via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:08 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jenny Keller <jlperdue3 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Hi,

I am a new member, I haven’t paid my dues yet, but I joined list. I know practically nothing about crafting. But I can’t wait to learn, I have seen a knitting loom, and someone has sort of giving me the idea on how it works. But I have never successfully done anything. I also have Dun latch hooking back in the day, but I could see some. I don’t know if there are any braille or audio patterns for latch hook So, I have a lot to learn.

I have tried to knit and crochet, but, I have coordination issues. So, I figured the loom would be a better option. It seems to have been when I tried it.

Jenny