[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 10/25/17

Amy Herstein maria830 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:39:16 UTC 2017

Hi, guys. Here's my attempt to get all those letters.

Hemming
Arranging flowers
Lace-making
Leatherworking
Orchid-growing
Engraving
Embroidery
Needlework

The most creative thing I ever did for Halloween was a very elaborate
costume my mother helped me to make when I was about fourteen. In
Maryland, our Renaissance Festival is held in late August to mid
October, so one year, we found a pattern and made a costume for a
Renaissance lady. It came with a peasant-style blouse, a skirt, which
we did not make, and a headpiece decorated with ribbon made from the
same material as the blouse, then stuffed. We attached a veil to that.
The skirt I wore was already made. In addition, I had a sandalwood fan
that I carried with it as an accessory. I wore this outfit for not
only the festival but also for a Halloween party.

Amy

On 10/25/17, Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner