[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class questions

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 16:47:54 UTC 2017

Jennie,
It is nice to welcome you, a new list member to the group. However, before going on there is a first step. The list will answer all your questions as much as they can, but you need the hands on experience of doing and making these crafts. It seems you have a lot of interest in different crafts, which is wonderful. You may sign up and take your first class for free on our Try it Free class. So pick one out and try it after then you must join Krafters in membership to sign up for all and many other classes. There is so much coming up soon you might like to try and everyone here will be more than happy to help you get going, most of us started right where you are now. So feel free to ask all your questions and go to the website www.krafterskorner.org and arrow down to Membership and sign up for all the upcoming fun you will enjoy all the things you will learn. If you would like to write me off line my address is below my name. Again welcome.
Terry Knox
Membership Chairperson