[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class questions

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 17:25:22 UTC 2017

The round looms are good and they can be purchased at Joann's and other crafting supplies and maybe even WalMart
And if you want to learn more about spacing of pegs to make a tighter knit or use different weight yarns check out Cindy Wood Crafts.  She has the peg spacing starting at 1/4 going up to 3/4" spacing between pegs

I hope one of the loom teachers can speak up here and answer some of your questions.

Joyce