[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class questions

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 25 19:16:29 UTC 2017

Jenny, I've taught many beginners with the 12-peg round loom and jumbo spool knitter kits, which are very inexpensive and available at any craft shop. The four-round loom set is also excellent for beginners. Darice, available on Amazon,  is my favorite, and I have them all. Knifty Knitter is the original brand and was the first round set I bought as it was widely available when I started.

You can learn the stitches and discover if you enjoy loom knitting with any of these choices, and several more.

Hope to see you in a loom class soon,

Karen