[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class questions

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:21:10 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny, Cindy Wood Craft Looms are a very good, well made loom. Terry and
I have several of them.
They can be a bit pricy. For the beginning loomer we recommend the looms
that you can get at Walmarts, Michaels, Jo Anns or A C Moores.
A set of 4 looms will usually cost about $15 to $20, if you find that you
don't like to loom knit, you won't have spent a lot of money on looms that
you may not continue to use.