[Nfb-krafters-korner] A little about myself

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:44:24 UTC 2017

Sharon;

One big advantage of a phone class is, if someone describes how to do something, and someone does not understand, there are others to put it in different words.
I think you might remember that I have epelepsi, from our working together, in the past.  When I came to Krafters Korner, I only knew the knit stitch and did not even know the loom existed.  I had never tried to crochet, or do any beading either.
Patient teachers, keeping notes from classes and maybe taking a class over until I really caught on,  has turned me into a good crafter.  I have enough confidence to even teach!
If you need extra help, either the teacher or another student can help you, one on one.
Pony beading is easy, so come and take your first free class!

Terry Powers