[Nfb-krafters-korner] Leather working

Suzanne Bailey suzanneeaton84 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 11:05:19 UTC 2017

My husband and I attended a one day leather crafting workshop yesterday and really enjoyed it. The great thing about this craft is that it's very tactile. When marking where to cut or punch anything, all marks are done by scoring so this can then be felt which is perfect. We are going to buy some tools and hopefully develop our skills with the aim of making some selleable items once we get good enough. Has anybody else got any experience with leather working? The only part that I am a bit wary of is cutting the patterns out of the leather using a scalpel but the rest was easy. Suzanne.