[Nfb-krafters-korner] Last notice

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 29 19:36:52 UTC 2017

This is the last reminder for the Christmas Party Mug Exchange. This Mug
exchange will closed on Tuesday, Oct. 31 and names will be picked on Nov. 1
and sent out. I will not and cannot add or change anything on this list once
it has been closed. Please if you want to be included send me your email by
Tuesday.

Christmas Party Mug Exchange.

This is exchanging unusual Mugs that can be glass or metal or anything thing
like that for another members of Krafters as a Santa Exchange among the
group. On Nov.1, 2017 I will place the names of members who have sent me an
email that they want to be a part of this exchange and the names of who was
chosen for them will be sent and each person will have about 3 weeks to shop
for a special Mug and mail that mug to their special partner. These mugs can
be from where you live, and filled with candy or empty with a message on the
front or Christmas scene. The mugs can be ordered online that might have a
cute saying, pray or blessing or funny. They can be metal with a lid or a
travel mug or a personal mug you can order. It can have something about
crafting on it or a favorite dog or hobby your partner might like. So many
choices. You must mail it or have it sent by 3 week in November to arrive
before our party on Dec. 10. We will have a mug chat at the party to share
with everyone what mugs were received and share will everyone. The mug with
shipping should be no more than $20 in value. If you want to be included
send me your name, and address to my personal email below my name by
Tuesday, Oct. 31 and I will reply. Any questions let me know.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com