[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making A Weighted Blanket

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 12:39:43 UTC 2017

I have to take a moment here to comment on your replies. I know you are new
to the list serve and are not familiar with how this go here. We appreciate
all your questions and welcome them. It is difficult to help with some
patterns and instructions as we do not know how these patterns are used.
Also, if as you state, you have little to no experience on the loom, we
would have to start by showing you the basis stitches to go farther. This is
why Krafters offers beginner classes to learn from step one. Please take a
moment to go to our website, www.krafterskorner.org and see how classes and
things go here and you will understand fully. We hope you will join and
learn all you can and get all the assistance you need to do things in the
correct order. It is not possible for an entire craft to be taught to one
person on a list serve. We teach and learn from each other and all your
questions get answered. We have other members from Canada and if there are
different situation that need to be explored we will help with that also. I
certainly hope you understand if this blanket is something you would like to
do it is worth doing correctly with help along the way. Hope you do become a
member and sign up for that starter loom class in November, I know Henry
will do everything to assist you even if it is at the first Free Try It
class, he is a great loom teachers with others to help also.

Terry Knox
Membership
Chairperson