[Nfb-krafters-korner] Big thank you goes out!!!

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:33:28 UTC 2017

I really enjoyed the chat last night. I didn't know how  to do  a screen shot, but after the chat, I knew how to do that & more.

I'm excited now that I am able to read all those text documents my father-in-law posts on Facebook.

Thanks Jody & Tanya for another great tech chat. You ladies know your stuff & always look forward to learning from y'all.

Courtney