[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Thank you

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 1 18:23:04 UTC 2017

Thank you so much for the calls and emails, which are very much appreciated.
We are safe here in Central Texas. We had heavy rain, downed trees and power
outages. If the heart of the storm had taken a path 60 or so miles west, it
would be a much different story.

Devastating flooding occurred about 30 miles to the southeast of us and
further down south. Houston is 165 miles or about two and a half hours away.

Hurricane Harvey is an epic disaster that we still can't quite believe, and
unfortunately the bad news just keeps coming.

I do have family friends in the Houston area who got to go back home and
everything is fine with their houses.

We need more good news as we try to stay strong and carry on.

Thanks so much again for your concern and prayers. Be well and stay safe,

Karen