[Nfb-krafters-korner] Santa sled help

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Sep 1 19:13:24 UTC 2017

Terry K and all,
There are numerous sled patterns using different candy.  We could do a whole Monday Night Chat about different sled patterns and candy train ideas.  I quickly looked on Pinterest to see if a pattern came up and there were so many.  Some were wide using a Kit Kat bar with candy canes, but others were narrow with a 5 stick pack of gum.

The laid out the candy in a gradual pattern making it the shape of the sled.

Some used rolls of life savers as the base.  One thing I saw that I had not seen before was a foil wrapped Santa driving the sled.

Cindy