[Nfb-krafters-korner] BARD chat

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:15:21 UTC 2017

Hello all, our next chat on September 11 will be about using theBARD App on our iPhones.

To get ready for this chat I suggest that you contact your state library and get a username and password so that you can use the app. You only have to enter this information once and then you will remain connected to the library

To get the app, tap on your app store app. Once open, go to the bottom of the page and the second tab from the right is the search tab.  Now go to the top of the page to the text box and enter BARD mobile then tap the search button at the bottom right of your keyboard. The first app that comes up should be the BARD Mobile library of Congress app. Swipe right ones and double tap on the get button then double tap install. This app is free. There, now the app should appear on your phone.

 Before using the app, I suggest that you turn off data to the app and use it using Wi-Fi. To do this you go to your settings app. Double tap the Settings app, then go down the list until you find cellular. Double tap cellular and then go down the list until you find the BARD listing and turn off cellular by double tapping it

Now all you need is your username and password from your library to get the app started.

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer