[Nfb-krafters-korner] Surgery update

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 19:10:30 UTC 2017

Everyone who comes in your room now must, wash with hand sanitizer and put on fresh gloves. Now how is this filthy. Remember I am living the hospital seen with my husband being in two of them in two months. You have your own cabinet wheeled in of sterol stuff. Floors are washed with that stuff that kills bad stuff once sometimes twice a day. There are new procedures that sound so much better and safer.

Just updating, not criticizing

Becky