[Nfb-krafters-korner] Law for allOT

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 12:20:01 UTC 2017

In planning to leave for the hurricane I was told about a law passed by our
government after hurricane Katrina that I need to pass on to all of you that
have dogs. The law is called PETS and right now I do not have exact number
of that law. I would suggest you go when you can, like I am doing and
download or print it to have on hand. The law states that by FEma law any
and all hotel/motels must accept dogs, service and others if under mandatory
evacuation. Just for your info if there is a problem, good to know.