[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 22:25:20 UTC 2017

Terry does she mean a decorative scarf she might wear over a light sweater
or blouse. Scarfy would be to heavy looking. The Shawl in a Ball has two
kinds of rainbows. One is muted like for a baby or someone who is delicate
in their tastes, while the other is bright like you would think of a rainbow
in CO, so bright you can touch the sky. It says four ply medium, but if you
are used to chunky yarns this is thin, but textured enough for me to feel
comfortable. The large balls are 480 yards, so super plentiful. Shawl in a
Ball is Lion Brand.

Becky and Jake