[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re Monday night's chat

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:06:22 UTC 2017

Hi Henry and all,

I really do enjoy teaching people how to use their iPhones. To everyone, feel free to contact me off list and I would be happy to help you anytime. My email address is thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

Just a reminder to everyone that you might want to turn off the data for your BART app

To do this go to your settings app then go down the list to Win it says cellular and double tap on cellular. This will open up the page of all the apps that use your data. You can go down the list until you find Baard and turn off data for that app. You can also turn off data for any other app that you might like. I have turned it off for all my apps except my GPS  and maps app because I use those when I go out.

At the very bottom of the list of apps there is an option to always use Wi-Fi unless it is not available. I suggest you select that too.

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer