[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/13/17 More Apples

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:50:10 UTC 2017

Yes, I think the slice of cheddar cheese on apple pie is the New England favorite.

I do like store pie if it comes from Market Basket. Market Basket has such an awesome bakery that I even prefer their their cake then homemade to it has the most awesome frosting

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer