[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi, new member from the UK

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:56:25 UTC 2017

Welcome Suzanne:

Wow, you have accomplished a lot in only three years.

Machine sewing really isn't that hard; just get some scraps to practice with
and go slow.

I hope you are able to participate in some of our online classes.

We have a great group of people and if you have questions there's usually
someone who can help.

Once again welcome and feel free to jump into any conversation and ask
questions.

Nella